-
August 24th, 2001, 01:15 PM
#11
Inactive Member
BLAZER!!!!!!!!
I think that I shall learn how to record CD's today..and make you some....okie dokie? 
hmm....what to record....Grand Master Flash?
KISS? ZAkk WYlde? polka music perhaps?
*runz off to create...*L
------------------
-
August 24th, 2001, 03:41 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
KID!!!!!!!!!!!..yahoooooooo..good to see ya!..and i wanna hear them 242 ppls..*L
------------------
-
August 24th, 2001, 05:04 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
POLKA..hell no..*L....I got your cd for ya..*S..will be here next thursday..yahoooooooooooooooooooo!!
Leo..incubus is cool..*G
and mel...I need disturbed..*runzzzzz to the music box store*
Ohhhhhh..new one coming out...NickelBack..check it out!!!!
------------------
-
August 24th, 2001, 05:41 PM
#14
Inactive Member
BLaze..i will record DISturbed for you..k?
NIckelback..yup..sounded good...
KID C.........where are ya?
BLAZe loves polka....shes a closet polka freak *S
------------------
-
August 24th, 2001, 06:49 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
-
August 25th, 2001, 01:34 AM
#16
-
August 25th, 2001, 01:40 AM
#17
Inactive Member
VOICES
________
SO, are you breathing?
So, do you breathe?
Wake up are you alive will you listen to me
I gonna talk about some freaky shit now
Someone is gonna die when you listen to me
Let the living die, let the living die.
Are you breathing now
Do the wicked see you
You still breating
Youre making me known
Are you breathing now
Do the wicked see you
You still breathing
So, whats up
I wonder why you listen to me
IM gonna make you do some freaky shit now
Insane, youre gonna die when you listen to me
Let the living die , let the living die...say
SO
Save me GOd
*does the running man...to DISTURBED... 
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyeah!
------------------
-
August 26th, 2001, 06:52 AM
#18
Inactive Member
sings....*shake your groove thang*
------------------
GOD HAS SPOKEN
-
August 26th, 2001, 12:59 PM
#19
Inactive Member
GOD!!!!!
that is SOO cool.......*shakes my groove thing*
------------------
-
August 26th, 2001, 01:39 PM
#20
HB Forum Owner
Hmmmmmm...*looks for Kid C in Chloe's place...let me see..in her closet maybe?..with her tweetie undies maybe?..
..maybe you let Kirby out?..ok..*keeps looking*
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks